Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Whirlpool Corporation ( WHR) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Whirlpool Corporation fell $1.66 (-1.1%) to $148.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,230,221 shares of Whirlpool Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,042,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $147.86-$150.76 after having opened the day at $150.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $149.71. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 5.2%, Escalade ( ESCA), down 3.7%, American Woodmark Corporation ( AMWD), down 3.2% and Jakks Pacific ( JAKK), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Whirlpool Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.