Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sap fell $0.93 (-1.2%) to $74.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,548,830 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,397,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.94-$75.41 after having opened the day at $75.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.94. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Sungame ( SGMZ), down 42.9%, FAB Universal ( FU), down 17.6%, Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), down 8.2% and TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.