Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell $0.51 (-1.9%) to $26.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 19,244,694 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,500,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.38-$26.97 after having opened the day at $26.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.94. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Gigamon ( GIMO), down 6.5%, Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 5.8%, Identive Group ( INVE), down 5.1% and Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.