Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Navistar International ( NAV) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Navistar International fell $1.58 (-4.0%) to $38.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,228,750 shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,019,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.91-$39.75 after having opened the day at $39.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.71. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Tata Motors ( TTM), down 3.3%, Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 1.9%, Honda Motor ( HMC), down 1.7% and Wabash National Corporation ( WNC), down 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.