Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Boeing fell $2.41 (-2.0%) to $116.63 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,199,800 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,064,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $116.63-$119.22 after having opened the day at $119.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.04. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Frontline ( FRO), down 13.9%, Rockwell Collins ( COL), down 5.8%, LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), down 5.3% and Alliant Techsystems ( ATK), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.