Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Generac Holdings ( GNRC) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Generac Holdings rose $1.42 (3.4%) to $43.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,199,663 shares of Generac Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 913,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.34-$43.60 after having opened the day at $42.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.18. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 13.3%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 11.1%, Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), up 8.3% and ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Generac Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.