Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical rose $4.71 (1.3%) to $374.69 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,006,902 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 631,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $368.46-$375.74 after having opened the day at $371.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $369.98. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Retractable Technologies ( RVP), up 71.7%, Electromed ( ELMD), up 25.5%, Alphatec Holdings ( ATEC), up 10.7% and Response Genetics ( RGDX), up 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.