Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Oasis Petroleum ( OAS) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Oasis Petroleum rose $0.46 (1.0%) to $45.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,268,786 shares of Oasis Petroleum exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,635,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.75-$45.37 after having opened the day at $45.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.91. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: SMF Energy Corporation ( FUEL), up 93.5%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 22.8%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 14.1% and Tengasco ( TGC), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Oasis Petroleum Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.