Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, ASML rose $1.83 (1.9%) to $97.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 834,540 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 930,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.77-$97.86 after having opened the day at $96.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.64. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Daqo New Energy ( DQ), up 26.9%, Data I/O Corporation ( DAIO), up 18.7%, Kopin Corporation ( KOPN), up 7.4% and Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.