Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vantiv ( VNTV) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Vantiv rose $0.29 (1.1%) to $27.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 924,594 shares of Vantiv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,350,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.13-$27.67 after having opened the day at $27.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.38. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: General Employment ( JOB), up 94.5%, Shutterstock ( SSTK), up 16.7%, EnviroStar ( EVI), up 10.2% and Versar ( VSR), up 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vantiv Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.