Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ServiceNow ( NOW) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, ServiceNow rose $0.66 (1.3%) to $52.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,777,871 shares of ServiceNow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,587,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.26-$52.26 after having opened the day at $51.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.57. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Textura ( TXTR), up 12.3%, Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), up 9.0%, Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), up 7.6% and Bsquare Corporation ( BSQR), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ServiceNow Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.