- NOW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $76.7 million.
- NOW has traded 999,151 shares today.
- NOW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NOW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NOW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NOW: ServiceNow, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud-based services to automate enterprise IT operations primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate ServiceNow a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for ServiceNow has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. ServiceNow has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.36 and a short float of 9.9% with 5.23 days to cover. Shares are up 64.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ServiceNow as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been generally deteriorating net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 145.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$8.72 million to -$21.41 million.
- SERVICENOW INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.09 versus -$0.31).
- Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, SERVICENOW INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for SERVICENOW INC is currently very high, coming in at 70.01%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -20.93% is in-line with the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $9.74 million or 40.30% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SERVICENOW INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -15.83%.
- You can view the full ServiceNow Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.