Each ad relates a United product or service feature to the word "friendly" – such as legroom-friendly, nonstop-friendly, and Wi-Fi-friendly – demonstrating how United delivers flyer-friendly options in many forms.United developed the campaign with its global creative agency McGarryBowen. Horizon Media, Inc. managed the media investment. Product & Service Investments Since 2010, United has been delivering on its promise to build the world's leading airline, investing in its aircraft, airport facilities, reliability and customer service. The airline has:
- Completed installation of premium-cabin flat-bed seats on every scheduled long-haul international flight from the continental United States, with more aircraft offering flat-bed comfort and personal on-demand entertainment than any U.S. airline.
- Expanded Economy Plus seating to include nearly 800 aircraft, offering the world's largest number of extra-legroom economy seats and giving travelers more space to work and relax.
- Deployed Wi-Fi on nearly 100 aircraft to date, with some 30 aircraft being outfitted with satellite Wi-Fi each month and nearly all of United's worldwide fleet on schedule for completion in 2014.
- Increased overhead storage on most of the airline's 152 Airbus aircraft.
- Refitted most of the aircraft that fly on transcontinental "p.s." routes between New York Kennedy and Los Angeles and San Francisco with the latest cabins, premium-cabin flat-bed seats, and personal on-demand entertainment and Wi-Fi throughout the aircraft.
- Raised operational reliability, achieving on-time performance ratings in line with or exceeding industry averages, particularly in the last 12 months, as co-workers work together to deliver competitive performance.
- Invested in new customer service training programs for all of the airline's customer-contact employees, with nearly 90 percent of flight attendants, contact-center employees and airport-based employees having completed training programs in 2013 designed to help them find new ways to offer solutions to customers and better support each other.
- Opened a modern, new regional-aircraft terminal in Houston and outfitted jet-bridges at the airline's regional-jet terminal facilities in Chicago.
- Significantly upgraded United Club lounges in Chicago O'Hare terminal 2, Seattle and San Diego with improved amenities, modern interiors, more power outlets and complimentary snacks and Wi-Fi.