- 4-Week # shares sold: 12,193
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 24,313
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 66,483
The residential solar company said after the market closed Wednesday that it expects to post 325 megawatts of bookings in 2017.
The company's earnings beat was enough to excite investors after-market Tuesday, but didn't fly with analysts Wednesday, some of whom have downgraded the stock.
The solar company's initial guidance for the year ahead spooked investors.