- 4-Week # shares sold: 90,736
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 93,789
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 96,184
Portfolio manager Brian Milligan likes Lowe's, Graco, Cognizant Technology and Sally Beauty.
Cognizant (CTSH) stock is lower on Monday afternoon as Nomura reduced its rating on shares to 'neutral' from 'buy.'
Investors worried about the next bear market should take a close look at tech companies that managed to get through the Great Recession.