NetSuite SuiteCommerce offers the bicycle industry a commerce platform for direct-to-consumer and wholesale business with the ability to run multiple branded websites tailored to geographic regions or customer segments from a single instance, while NetSuite OneWorld helps power global business with capabilities for multi-currency transactions and local tax compliance. NetSuite inventory management, demand planning and order management capabilities enable bicycle companies to streamline the end-to-end supply chain—from procurement across dozens or hundreds of suppliers to fast and accurate orders over multiple touchpoints. NetSuite financials, dashboards and richly flexible reporting capabilities enable bicycle company management to monitor key metrics in real time and make informed, data-driven decisions that drive the business forward. NetSuite is helping fast-growing bicycle companies improve performance by:
- Providing a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials / ERP, CRM and Ecommerce, thereby empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners.
- Improving supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and building demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stockouts.
- Allowing data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage.
- Sharing container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data with stakeholders, while collaborating on a common cloud platform.
- Managing all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint.