- Take their office extensions anywhere, maximizing productivity and responsiveness to customers and business partners.
- Conduct voice, video, and conference calls over 4G and Wi-Fi. When travelling internationally, users can make and receive calls from their 8x8 U.S. phone number over Wi-Fi to avoid costly roaming charges.
- Display all voice mails in a scrollable list, allowing users to review and delete messages in any order.
- Check the status of co-workers (available, busy/on a call, offline) and send instant messages.
- View and manage incoming and sent faxes
- Record calls on demand, freeing users to focus on the conversation rather than taking notes.
- Park a call and pick it up on another business phone.
- Access PBX features such as call transfer, conference bridging and 4-digit extension dialing from the corporate directory.
- Have outbound calls appear with an office number caller ID to protect employee privacy and track personal and business calls separately.
“8x8’s Virtual Office Mobile apps for Android and iOS devices offer businesses the most secure and complete cloud PBX and unified communications capabilities available today for mobile devices,” said 8x8 Chairman & CTO Bryan Martin. “As the BYOD phenomenon continues to grow in popularity, it’s services like Virtual Office Mobile that will enable businesses to fully embrace and benefit from this dramatic transition in the workplace.”For more information about 8x8 Virtual Office Mobile 4.0, visit www.8x8.com/CommunicationsSolutions/ByProduct/VirtualOffice/Features/VirtualOfficeMobile.aspx. For more information about 8x8 Virtual Office, visit www.8x8.com/CommunicationsSolutions/ByProduct/VirtualOffice.aspx. To download 8x8 Virtual Office Mobile 4.0 for Android, search for 8x8 Virtual Office in the Google Play App store. About 8x8, Inc. 8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) empowers business conversations for more than 33,000 businesses with cloud communications services that include hosted PBX telephony, unified communications, call center software and video conferencing solutions. The company has been delivering business communications services since 2004 and has garnered a reputation for technical excellence and outstanding reliability. In 2012, 8x8 was named a market "leader" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) in North America and was recognized as the No. 1 Provider of Hosted IP Telephony by Frost & Sullivan and Synergy Research Group. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.