PBteen, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) portfolio of brands, today announced its inaugural collaboration with celebrity stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott. This exclusive, one-of-a-kind collection, debuts on PBteen.com today, September 18 th. This is the first collaboration of its kind for PBteen and is Emily & Meritt’s debut into the world of interiors and home furnishings.
The Emily & Meritt for PBteen collection features The Denim Chaise—a traditional piece of furniture upholstered in relaxed, casual denim, a nod to Emily & Meritt’s affinity to the iconic American fabric. Another highlight includes The Butterfly Duvet & Sham, with a beautiful watercolor butterfly, a symbol that inspired Emily & Meritt while creating the collection. The stylists crafted decorative pieces like the novel Bunny Alarm Clock and the Needlepoint Icon Pillows to express how fun tween and teen rooms should be. The Emily & Meritt for PBteen Collection ranges from $29 to $799 and can be found today at PBteen.com/Emily&Meritt.Launch Details:
- The product collection, as well as Emily & Meritt interviews and style tips, are available today online at PBteen.com/Emily&Meritt.
- The collection launches today featuring a video with original score written by Victoria Noyes and Andrea Widegren and can be viewed at www.pbteen.com/Emily&MerittVideo
- The collection will be featured in all PBteen stores starting on September 20th.
- The PBteen catalog will feature the collection starting on September 24th.
- Meet Emily & Meritt and see the collection at the PBteen South Coast Plaza store on October 5th from noon – 2pm. Enjoy live music, refreshments and giveaways. 3333 Bear Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626