- FAPL Champions in 2012/13: a record 20 English League titles.
- Adjusted net income for fiscal 2013 increased 282.2% to £17.2m and adjusted earnings per share was up 266.7% to £0.11.
- Commercial revenues grew 29.7% for the year 2013 to a record £152.5m - 42.0% of total revenue. During the fiscal year, we announced:
- 7 global sponsorship partnerships including a world record shirt deal with Chevrolet
- 4 regional sponsorship partnerships, and
- 9 financial services and telecom agreements.
- Opened our first regional sales office in Hong Kong in August 2012 which has made an excellent contribution, concluding multiple deals.
- Acquired the remaining one-third stake in MUTV – securing full control of all our content generation and distribution capabilities .
- Reached 34 million Facebook followers and 32 million unique records on our CRM database compared to 26 million and 15 million respectively a year ago.
- Refinanced all our outstanding £177.8m GBP bonds and $22.1m of the US dollar bonds with a new term loan, resulting in interest saving of around £10m per year.
- Revenue to be £420m to £430m.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be £128m to £133m.
|Key Financials (unaudited)|
|£ million (except adjusted earnings per share)||Twelve months ended 30 June||Three months ended 30 June|
|Profit/(loss) for the period (i.e. Net Income)||146.4||23.3||528.3%||106.1||(14.9)||-|
|Adjusted profit/(loss) for the period (i.e. Adjusted Net Income)*||17.2||4.5||282.2 %||(2.7)||(10.6)||(74.5)%|
|Adjusted basic and diluted earnings/(loss) per share*||0.11||0.03||266.7%||(0.02)||(0.07)||(71.4)%|
|Cash and cash equivalents||94.4||70.6||33.7%||94.4||70.6||33.7%|