- Improved site speed – Optimize loading of multiple analytics and marketing tags, proven to slow page loads.
- Quicker implementations –Significantly reduced required tag implementation and deployment time.
- Increased efficiencies -Reclaim time that was spent managing analytics and media tags.
- Control and security – Develop and deploy tag strategies by collaborating with marketing, analysts and IT to recommend, test and deploy tags all within the new capability.
- Enhanced Flexibility – Quickly test and optimize tags without being bound by release cycles.
- Centralized tool management - Trigger many tags and technologies simultaneously, rather than creating separate rules for each one.
- “Only Adobe’s dynamic tag management offering is able to handle the unique feature requests we have for our tag management solution. We require highly-flexible tags that can handle heavy modifications well beyond typical templates. We really like the ease of use as well as how it provides the flexibility to dictate when and why our tags fire.”
- “Adding dynamic tag management to one of the industry’s best analytics solutions creates significant value for clients like us. We love the easy-to-use interface and flexibility, but more importantly it helps my team more quickly, easily and accurately collect, measure and distribute the critical data we rely on to optimize and monetize our business.”
About Adobe Systems IncorporatedAdobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com. © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Auditude, Marketing Cloud and Target are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.