- Enrolls employees automatically;
- Sets a savings target for each employee based on age, pay, and current savings, taking into account all retirement income sources;
- Calculates a “smart” career contribution pattern that provides employees with customizable options based on their expected retirement age and income goals in retirement;
- Invests in one of the plan’s default funds, though employees always have the flexibility to select alternative investments;
- Reviews an individual’s actual results against the target, and automatically makes contribution adjustments that keep the program on track; and
- Establishes a payout schedule that lasts throughout retirement.
“For close to a century, Buck has been leading innovation in the delivery of HR programs and services,” said Mike Roberts, group president, human resources services. “This service is built to bridge the savings gap we face as plan sponsors, individuals, and society as a whole.”For more information about Savings InSight, visit https://www.buckconsultants.com/Services/Retirement/savingsinsight.aspx. About Buck Consultants Buck Consultants, A Xerox Company, is a leader in human resource and benefits consulting with more than 1,500 professionals worldwide. Founded in 1916 to advise clients in establishing and funding some of the nation’s first public and private retirement programs, Buck is an innovator in the areas of retirement benefits, health and welfare programs, talent and human resources solutions, compensation, and employee communication. News and other information about Buck Consultants are available at http://www.buckconsultants.com. About Xerox Since the invention of Xerography 75 years ago, the people of Xerox (NYSE:XRX) have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organizations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., more than 140,000 Xerox employees serve clients in 160 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organizations. Learn more at www.xerox.com. Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit http://news.xerox.com/rss. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/xerox, http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://realbusinessatxerox.blogs.xerox.com, http://www.facebook.com/XeroxCorp, http://www.youtube.com/XeroxCorp. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries. Savings InSight TM is a trademark of Buck Consultants, LLC. Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.