- MMS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.6 million.
- MMS has traded 334,588 shares today.
- MMS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MMS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MMS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MMS: MAXIMUS, Inc. provides business process services to government health and human services agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, and the United Kingdom. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.5%. MMS has a PE ratio of 25.8. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Maximus a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Maximus has been 510,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Maximus has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.91 and a short float of 2.5% with 5.98 days to cover. Shares are up 23.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Maximus as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 209.77% to $49.64 million when compared to the same quarter last year.
- The net income increased by 37.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $20.49 million to $28.10 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization.
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, MMS is up 39.43% to its most recent closing price of 39.14. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- You can view the full Maximus Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.