Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Allied World Assurance Company Holdings ( AWH) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Allied World Assurance Company Holdings as such a stock due to the following factors:
- AWH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.7 million.
- AWH has traded 152,673 shares today.
- AWH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AWH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AWH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AWH: Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG, through its subsidiaries, provides property and casualty insurance and reinsurance solutions in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Hong Kong, Labuan, and Singapore. The company operates through three segments: U.S. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. AWH has a PE ratio of 10.1. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Allied World Assurance Company Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Allied World Assurance Company Holdings has been 161,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Allied World Assurance has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.47 and a short float of 0.7% with 1.35 days to cover. Shares are up 20.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Allied World Assurance Company Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, AWH is up 20.86% to its most recent closing price of 94.70. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- AWH's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.24 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $120.07 million or 24.46% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- The net income has significantly decreased by 101.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $96.35 million to -$1.86 million.
- You can view the full Allied World Assurance Company Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.