- OUTR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $39.1 million.
- OUTR traded 95,657 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:48 AM, representing 11.6% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OUTR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OUTR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on OUTR: Outerwall Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides automated retail solutions primarily in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. OUTR has a PE ratio of 13.3. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Outerwall a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Outerwall has been 687,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Outerwall has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector and specialty retail industry. The stock has a beta of 0.85 and a short float of 38.7% with 11.77 days to cover. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Outerwall as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income, growth in earnings per share and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, OUTR is up 12.29% to its most recent closing price of 57.53. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- The net income increased by 27.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $36.88 million to $46.86 million.
- OUTERWALL INC has improved earnings per share by 47.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, OUTERWALL INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.65 versus $3.62 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.96 versus $4.65).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $29.56 million or 78.77% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.