- Compact 8W Linear BUC Provides Higher Output Power in One of the Industry's Smallest and Most Reliable Package - Switchable Bands Cover Both Ka Commercial and Ka Military Bands in the Same Unit PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Sept. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq:GILT) announced today the immediate availability of the Wavestream Ka-band Matchbox Mini Block Upconverter. The Matchbox Mini incorporates Wavestream's Spatial advantEdge™ technology to provide higher output power in smaller, lighter weight packages that are more reliable and use less energy. The Ka Matchbox Mini is the next evolution in the Wavestream Matchbox series. The Mini product retains all the features and improves on the performance of its Ka-band predecessor while being one-third (1/3) the size, one-third (1/3) the weight and twice (2x) the linear output power. The Matchbox features:
- Groundbreaking compact 8W Linear
- Low power draw, high MTBF (mean time between failures)
- Flexible, modular feed-mount design – small enough to fit any antenna
- Switchable bands cover both Ka Commercial and Ka Military bands in the same unit
With over 25 years of experience, and over a million products shipped to more than 85 countries, Gilat has provided enterprises, service providers and operators with efficient and reliable satellite-based connectivity solutions, including cellular backhaul, banking, retail, e-government and rural communication networks. Gilat also enables leading defense, public security and news organizations to implement advanced, on-the-move tactical communications on board their land, air and sea fleets. For more information, please visit us at www.gilat.com .Certain statements made herein that are not historical are forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words "estimate", "project", "intend", "expect", "believe" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Many factors could cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Gilat to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements that may be expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, including, among others, changes in general economic and business conditions, inability to maintain market acceptance to Gilat's products, inability to timely develop and introduce new technologies, products and applications, rapid changes in the market for Gilat's products, loss of market share and pressure on prices resulting from competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, inability to manage growth and expansion, loss of key OEM partners, inability to attract and retain qualified personnel, inability to protect the Company's proprietary technology and risks associated with Gilat's international operations and its location in Israel. For additional information regarding these and other risks and uncertainties associated with Gilat's business, reference is made to Gilat's reports filed from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: David Leichner Gilat Satellite Networks +1 516 478 9697 email@example.com