- File returns and amend returns: TAP makes sure all required information is included and performs the math calculations for you.
- Make electronic payments of returns and assessments: you can file your return early and pre-schedule the payment for a later date.
- View tax account activity and print copies at any time.
- Register a new business or add accounts to your business
- Apply for permits and pay for permit renewals.
- Make address changes or close your account.
- View correspondence from the DOR.
For more information about TAP, please visit our website at http://www.dor.ms.gov.Other Information Mississippi Department of Revenue Website – http://www.dor.ms.gov/ Mississippi Taxpayer Access Point - https://tap.dor.ms.gov/_/#1 Official State of Mississippi Website – http://www.ms.gov Twitter – @msdotgov – http://twitter.com/msdotgov Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pages/msgov-Mississippis-Official-State-Website/ About Mississippi Interactive Mississippi Interactive is the official eGovernment solutions provider for the state of Mississippi. The company builds and manages interactive government services on behalf of the state and is a wholly owned subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV). About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. NIC provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.