Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AutoNation ( AN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, AutoNation fell $0.85 (-1.6%) to $52.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,378,737 shares of AutoNation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,022,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.03-$53.70 after having opened the day at $53.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.05. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), down 13.4%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), down 11.1%, Century Casinos ( CNTY), down 10.7% and China Yida ( CNYD), down 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AutoNation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.