Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DISH Network ( DISH) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, DISH Network fell $0.78 (-1.6%) to $46.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,924,193 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,569,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.66-$48.30 after having opened the day at $48.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.72. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Tiger Media ( IDI), down 9.2%, Monster Worldwide ( MWW), down 4.4%, Emmis Communications ( EMMS), down 3.6% and World Wrestling Entertainment ( WWE), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DISH Network Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.