Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sarepta Therapeutics ( SRPT) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sarepta Therapeutics fell $0.85 (-2.3%) to $36.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,590,519 shares of Sarepta Therapeutics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,688,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.08-$38.54 after having opened the day at $37.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.21. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Transcept Pharmaceuticals ( TSPT), down 12.2%, Neostem ( NBS), down 10.6%, Progenics Pharmaceuticals ( PGNX), down 9.9% and Imprimis Pharmaceuticals ( IMMY), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sarepta Therapeutics Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.