Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Shutterfly ( SFLY) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Shutterfly fell $1.20 (-2.1%) to $56.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 275,261 shares of Shutterfly exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 563,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.95-$58.09 after having opened the day at $57.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.24. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), down 11.1%, China Yida ( CNYD), down 9.2%, EnviroStar ( EVI), down 7.6% and Infoblox ( BLOX), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Shutterfly Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.