Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company fell $0.96 (-2.9%) to $32.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,190,751 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,318,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.95-$32.75 after having opened the day at $31.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.22. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), down 8.2%, Mercer International ( MERC), down 6.9%, Forward Industries ( FORD), down 4.6% and Under Armour ( UA), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.