Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NQ Mobile ( NQ) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, NQ Mobile fell $1.24 (-5.7%) to $20.60 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,618,161 shares of NQ Mobile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,889,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.28-$22.95 after having opened the day at $22.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.84. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Perion Network ( PERI), down 10.9%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 7.1%, ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 7.1% and FalconStor Software ( FALC), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NQ Mobile Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.