Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $1.05 (1.8%) to $60.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,348,260 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,464,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.39-$61.17 after having opened the day at $60.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.90. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Coastal Contacts ( COA), up 5.0%, Alon Blue Square Israel ( BSI), up 4.2%, Cache ( CACH), up 3.7% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.