Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Expedia rose $1.23 (2.4%) to $52.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,292,024 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,846,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.77-$52.84 after having opened the day at $51.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.19. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Frisch's Restaurants ( FRS), up 4.1%, Arcos Dorados Holdings ( ARCO), up 3.5%, Bloomin Brands ( BLMN), up 2.5% and Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.