Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, NetEase rose $2.60 (3.6%) to $74.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 950,847 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 682,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.20-$75.75 after having opened the day at $73.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.30. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Sohu.com ( SOHU), up 7.5%, Deltathree ( DDDC), up 7.1%, Mediabistro ( MBIS), up 5.8% and CGI Group ( GIB), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.