Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $1.20 (1.8%) to $68.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,126,454 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,655,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.23-$68.98 after having opened the day at $68.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.33. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Allegheny Technologies ( ATI), up 8.1%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 7.4%, China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 7.2% and Exide Technologies ( XIDE), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.