Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Humana rose $1.32 (1.3%) to $99.56 on light volume. Throughout the day, 619,028 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,099,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.87-$99.85 after having opened the day at $99.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.24. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Hooper Holmes ( HH), up 14.4%, Misonix ( MSON), up 9.9%, Arrhythmia Research Technology ( HRT), up 8.4% and MAKO Surgical Corporation ( MAKO), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.