Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.70 (1.8%) to $40.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,323,013 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,506,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.01-$40.45 after having opened the day at $40.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.71. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Inventure Foods ( SNAK), up 5.4%, Post Holdings ( POST), up 4.5%, Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), up 3.8% and Adecoagro ( AGRO), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.