Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Tyco International rose $0.69 (2.0%) to $34.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,983,238 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,305,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.11-$34.58 after having opened the day at $34.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.89. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Innotrac Corporation ( INOC), up 21.7%, General Employment ( JOB), up 17.7%, Lime Energy ( LIME), up 10.5% and WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.