Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals rose $1.84 (1.7%) to $107.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,199,470 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,951,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $106.74-$108.75 after having opened the day at $107.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.15. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Intrepid Potash ( IPI), up 6.2%, Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), up 4.4%, Innospec ( IOSP), up 4.0% and CF Industries Holdings ( CF), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Air Products & Chemicals Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.