Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics rose $0.94 (1.1%) to $88.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,208,528 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,691,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.43-$88.33 after having opened the day at $87.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.13. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Orbital Sciences Corporation ( ORB), up 6.8%, Taser International ( TASR), up 6.7%, LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), up 4.5% and Boeing ( BA), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.