- C has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $1.1 billion.
- C has traded 11.5 million shares today.
- C traded in a range 4732.2% of the normal price range with a price range of $46.06.
- C traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 534 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 534 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in C with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for C NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on C: Citigroup, Inc., a diversified financial services holding company, provides a range of financial products and services to consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Citicorp and Citi Holdings. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. C has a PE ratio of 15.9. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Citigroup a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Citigroup has been 26.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Citigroup has a market cap of $152.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. The stock has a beta of 2.14 and a short float of 1.2% with 1.69 days to cover. Shares are up 27% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Citigroup as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1567.47% to $20,031.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year.
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, C is up 67.48% to its most recent closing price of 49.86. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- The net income increased by 42.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2,946.00 million to $4,182.00 million.
- You can view the full Citigroup Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.