- The 3M™ Full Flow Drinking Water System 3MDW201, an under-sink system that operates through the existing faucet
- The 3M™ Advanced Drinking Water System 3MDW301, an under-sink system that operates through a dedicated faucet
- The 3M™ Advanced Whole House Filtration System Model 3MPF301, a large capacity system for city water
- The Aqua-Pure® 3MFF100 Full Flow Drinking Water System, an under-sink filter with a nominal filter pore size of just 0.2 microns
- Water Factory Systems™ FM DWS 1500, an under-sink carbon filter drinking water system
- Water Factory Systems™ FM 1500-B Faucet Mate™, an under-sink carbon filter drinking water system with faucet
These products are the first in 3M Purification’s ongoing commitment to life cycle sustainability. 3M Purification is currently working to gain certification for additional products and expects to announce its next round of WQA Certified products later this year.3M Purification provides a diverse portfolio of water and air filtration products and technologies for the Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Life Sciences industries across the globe. For more information about 3M Purification, click here www.3Mpurification.com. 3M Company has hundreds of solutions to help customers reduce energy, air pollution, and waste, use more renewable resources, achieve green building certification, and protect employee health & safety. For more information, visit www.3M.com/sustainability. About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter. 3M, Water Factory Systems and Faucet Mate are trademarks of 3M Company. Aqua-Pure is a registered trademark of 3M Company.