It’s the power of information and convenience in your pocket. The new Reliant App brings everything for managing electricity service right into the palm of a hand. Customers can quickly monitor usage, pay bills and manage account information for a simple, customized online experience. Handle everything from the office, couch or favorite coffee shop. The app is free and available for download from the App Store SM for iPhone ® or Google Play TM for Android™ smartphones. Users can choose to stay logged in after the first visit for quick access on the intuitive interface. Easy-to-use features help customers stay in control, informed and connected with their Reliant accounts.
- Make a payment in seconds or map the closest payment location.
- Load funds onto a Reliant SmartStart Plan account.
- View projected bills*, pay current bills and review billing history.
- Review usage by the day, week, month or year, and compare it to your past usage or usage of homes similar to yours or with similar attributes.*
- Receive important account notifications on the dashboard, and sign up for proactive account alerts via email or text message.
About Reliant:Reliant provides electricity, smart energy solutions, and energy services to business and residential customers across Texas. Reliant is part of NRG (NYSE: NRG), a Fortune 500 company that is at the forefront of changing how people think about, buy and use energy. Backed by a diverse portfolio of about 100 power generating facilities that can support over 40 million homes nationwide, NRG’s retail businesses, including Reliant, collectively comprise Texas’ largest retail energy provider and serve millions of customers in 10 states and the District of Columbia. For more information about Reliant products and services, please visit www.reliant.com. Connect with Reliant on Facebook at www.facebook.com/reliantenergy and on Twitter @reliantenergy. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.