Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Wesco International fell $0.86 (-1.1%) to $77.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 558,496 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 543,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.75-$78.71 after having opened the day at $78.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.35. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), down 9.2%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), down 2.1%, Peerless Systems Corporation ( PRLS), down 2.0% and Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), down 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.