Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings fell $1.82 (-3.7%) to $47.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 938,106 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 702,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.29-$49.59 after having opened the day at $49.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.14. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), down 15.4%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), down 9.2%, Saga Communications ( SGA), down 9.0% and Lentuo International ( LAS), down 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.