Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $1.86 (-1.3%) to $142.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,893,357 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,139,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $141.28-$146.01 after having opened the day at $145.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $144.50. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: LookSmart ( LOOK), down 5.5%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), down 4.1%, Sohu.com ( SOHU), down 3.9% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.