Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, KB Home fell $0.28 (-1.6%) to $16.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,481,206 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,931,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.88-$17.38 after having opened the day at $17.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.25. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 17.4%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 7.7%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 7.2% and MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.