Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs fell $0.93 (-1.3%) to $72.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 305,060 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 470,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.90-$73.56 after having opened the day at $73.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.19. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 17.4%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 7.7%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 7.2% and Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.