Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Covidien ( COV) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Covidien fell $0.96 (-1.6%) to $60.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,167,391 shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,480,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.36-$61.20 after having opened the day at $60.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.40. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), down 9.2%, Nanosphere ( NSPH), down 8.5%, RTI Surgical ( RTIX), down 6.3% and Healthways ( HWAY), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Covidien Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.